Apollo Healthcare Technologies provides a comprehensive decontamination service at our purpose-built facility. The process includes general cleaning and disinfection which reduces cross contamination and supports infection management control protocols.
Our decontamination service helps to reduce the spread of viruses, bacteria, spores and cross-contamination of materials while also improving staff and customer safety.
Contamination in hard-to-reach areas puts your critical environment at risk and many traditional manual cleaning processes fail to remove all traces of body fluid contamination and odour from contact surfaces. We use a variety of techniques and equipment to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Our chosen disinfectant agent for use in our decontamination process is a hospital grade disinfectant (TGA Option B), which is microbiologically tested proven to kill a wide range of bacteria and viruses:
• Acinetobacter • Influenza virus
• Candida albicans • Klebsiella pneumoniae (CPE/CRE)
• Coronaviruses including SARS- CoV-2 (COVID-19) • Proteus vulgaris
• Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) • Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Escherichia coli (E coli) • Salmonella choleraesuis
• Hepatitis B group virus • Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA or Golden Staph)
• Herpes Simplex virus
All decontamination procedures are independently audited and written in accordance with international industry recognised standards.