A mobile, battery-operated hoist which may be used to lift and transfer a person to and from a bed, chair or the floor.
Tenor Features and Benefits:
- Integrated Solution: the connection of the spreader bar with the sling attachment enables 360-degree movement of the patient during transfer and positioning.
- Shaped for Strength: curved jib design with a capacity to lift 320 kg. The curved design maximises lifting clearance and is important for 360-degree rotation when patient is lifted.
- Spreading the Weight: using the 4-point bariatric spreader bar provides a wider gap between the shoulder and leg hooks. This distributes the patient’s weight and is designed to reduce the squeezing forces from the sling.
- Ergonomic Handlebar: the ergonomically designed curved handlebar enables the caregiver to turn and manoeuvre in the care environment.
- Dual controls: Tenor can be operated from the control panel on the mast or with the hand control, which enables the caregiver to stay close to the patient while operating the lifter.
- Scale (option): optional suspended scale supports an efficient weighing routine.
Method of Operation:
The hoist raise and lower and leg functions are all battery powered. The legs can be opened or closed to a full range of positions. There is a Battery discharge Indicator with a coloured illuminated display which indicates power left in the battery.
* The hoist is operated by hand held control, which has push button controls for raise and lower and opening and closing of the hoist legs.
* The hand held control is attached to the hoist by an extendable cord with dual controls on the hoist mast. Both the controls on the mast and the handheld controls have identical touch sensitive push buttons, with pictures depicting their function.