FST-300 Free Standing Track with P300 Portable Ceiling Lift
FST-300 Free Standing Track – Product Highlights:
• Just 3 components means a fast assembly requiring no tools
• Lightest and most portable non-installed track system available
• Safe working load of 136 kgs, lifts 98% of the population
• Dual height-adjusting clamps and collar-locks provide overlapping levels of safety.
• Low cost to rent, buy and maintain
• Telescoping, foldable components fit easily into its ergonomic carry bag
• Wheeled carry bag makes transportation easy
• Its functional lifting range to 228cm in height, low profile foot pads and posts permit easy bedside access and transfers
• 243cm span provides ample transfer space for beds up to a 152cm width and a horizontal transfer space for beds up to 121cm of width
FST-300 Free Standing Track – Features:
- Height adjustable from 1.5 m to 2.3 m
- No components weigh more than 7.7 kg – entire unit is 20.9 kg
- Can be used for both permanent and temporary applications
- 2.4 m width allows for transfer space for bed widths of up to 1.5 m as well as in bathroom situations
- Weight capacity:136 kg
- Requires little to no maintenance.
P300 Portable Ceiling Lift – Product Highlights:
- The P300 Portable Ceiling Lift is a low-cost, lightweight and problem-free solution that’s ideal for temporary, permanent, or rental use in residential settings.
- It allows caregivers to lift and transfer patients is safe, dignified manner, even at home.
- The lift fits installed ceiling track, or temporary portable track systems.
- It has a small compact design that maximizes lift range and strap, while the length allows transfers from low beds.
- Multiple safety features include: over speed governor, built-in load limits and slack tape sensor.
- The Ceiling Lift has a faster Hi-Lo function than most other portables, and it is ergonomically designed hand control and quick-charge plug are easy to use.
- 182cm strap length allows wide lift range within most 2.7m ceiling heights
- Battery light indicates charging required (batteries always retain enough power to complete a transfer)
- Easy to move between rooms or ceiling tracks; no installation required
- Exceeds rigorous international product standards governing hospital patient lifts
- Safe working load of 136kg’s lifts 98% of the population