Harlem Porter Chair – NEW
Every aspect of the Harlem Porter has been researched and engineered to provide a feeling of comfort, safety and security, from the high arm design and backrest recline, to the seat depth and angle adjustments; each element of the design is tailored to support conditions associated with severe or involuntary movement.
Seat and back cushions are all removable, interchangeable, replaceable and each designed with different postural and pressure management qualities. The ability to remove and interchange these cushions ensures that the chair can be adapted over time for changing conditions or new users, giving greater longevity of usage.
It has a very wide spectrum of users including those with life limiting conditions, ataxic movements and aching joints, where any movement is painful. However, it can also be used as a general porter chair.
• Choice of interchangeable back cushions
• Choice of interchangeable pressure management cushions
• Independent back rest recline
• Seat angle adjustment
• Seat depth adjustment
• Heavy-duty push handle with rubber grips
• Deep padded seat area
• D-rings fitted as standard
• Sliding footplate with a central castor for maximum stability
• Four heavy duty lockable castors.
Safe Working Load: 127Kg