Lift for worktop, manually height adjustable
Pressalit produces Danish high quality toilet seats and innovative solutions for kitchens and bathrooms for people with disabilities. High quality, flawless design and reliable functionality are the core features of the Pressalit wide range of products.
- Manual lifts are adjusted in height using a crank handle.
- They can be used with worktops, with or without an edge.
- The crank handle socket can be positioned anywhere along the front edge, except under a sink or hob.
- Lifts can be adapted to most standard kitchen components.
- Lifts are available for worktops of any length between 600 mm and 3000 mm.
- Height adjustable 300 mm.
- Manual lift for worktop, with a crank handle
- Including 2 brackets
- Incl. mounting kit for brick wall
- Please state desired length when ordering
INDIVO lifts may be used with most commercially available kitchen worktops and kitchen cupboards, allowing them to be adjusted in height so the kitchen can be used by both seated and standing people.
Kitchen worktops which can be adjusted in height using a crank handle are the budget solution for kitchens catering to both seated and standing users. These are most commonly used in kitchens which do not require frequent, daily adjustment.
Cleaning: The Pressalit product is to be cleaned with hot water or a mild soapy cleaning agent. Do not use chlorine based, corrosive or abrasive cleaners as it may result in the surface being damaged. Please refer to User Guide for more information about cleaning the Presalit INDIVO Lift range of products.
Warranty: Pressalit makes a commitment to remedy material and manufacturing defects for a period of three years from the invoicing date.